Danny from Average Dis Nerd joins me for a discussion about how to do Disney without constantly being surrounded by kids.
Links to info mentioned this episode:
- Check out Danny's podcast and blog Average Dis Nerd
- Take a look at WDW Prep School's Crowd Calendar to see more about busy days and big events at Disney World
- Nomad Lounge that is one of Danny's go to spots at Animal Kingdom
- The delightfully misspelled lanyard Danny mentioned
Tours and special experiences that we mentioned:
- Keys to the Kingdom (I did this on my trip in May and it was awesome!)
- Marceline to Magic Kingdom (here's a review with more specific details) - sorry I accidentally called this the "Magic Kingdom to Marceline" tour!
- Elephant tour - Caring for Giants
- Rhino tour - Up Close with Rhinos
- Seas tour - be extra brave and swim in the aquarium!
- Holiday tour - Holiday D-Lights
- Behind the Seeds (here's a review with more specific details)
- Wild Africa Trek
- Highway in the Sky Dine Around (here's a review with more specific details)