Ep 29: Ashley's (Return) Trip to WDW
June 17th, 2019 · 1 hr 28 mins
About this Episode
Hear all about Ashley's trip back to Walt Disney World, staying at the Grand Floridian!
Links to info mentioned in this episode:
- Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom was recently expanded to include more attractions, and is definitely worth checking out!
- Love bugs are super gross, especially if you aren't expecting them, so if you'll be there in May, be prepared that you may be there for the "invasion"!
- If you want to have flowers or gifts delivered to your room, Disney Floral and Gifts is the only vendor allowed to deliver things to your room on property. They have some really cool options and they're definitely worth checking out for special occasions!
- Be sure to be prepared for the weather before your trip! This article has a lot of great suggestions to prepare.
- Definitely check out the app Dark Sky for detailed rain forecasts, specifically over the next hour.
Do you have a Disney World, Disneyland or Disney Cruise vacation coming up? Head over to my "Submit a Trip" page to find out how to send me your trip info! It's super easy, I promise.