Hear all about Laina's family trip to Walt Disney World, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter!
Links to info mentioned in this episode:
- Read more about the Pomegranate beer she was so excited about!
- The bar she mentions by Backlot Express is called BaseLine Tap House
- More information about the Wilderness Explorers program at Animal Kingdom
- Mexican place in Disney springs: Frontera Cusina
- The Schoolbread in Norway is a very popular treat
- The Candy Corn soft serve available various places through Magic Kingdom
- The super strong drink they had 'Ohana was the Lapu Lapu
- More information about receiving a gift card for declining "Mousekeeping" during your stay
Things I Like:
Check out WDW Prep School's touring plans for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios (recently updated due to Toy Story Land's opening!) and Animal Kingdom. They're hugely helpful, especially for first timers, and she gives recommendations for what you should get fast passes for in each park.