Hear all about Elizabeth's family trip to Walt Disney World, staying at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness!
Links to info mentioned this episode:
- Pirates and Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage - the fireworks boat ride from the Contemporary to watch Magic Kingdom fireworks
- Early Morning Magic - the ticketed event that allowed early access to a few select rides in Fantasyland
- Kitchen Sink - the crazy ice cream sundae available at Beaches and Cream
- Chip 'n' Dale's Campfire Sing-a-Long - singalong at Fort Wildernerness, featuring a movie and s'mores roasting
- Bon Voyage breakfast - new(ish) character meal
- Donald's Dino-Bash - character meet and greet in Animal Kingdom
- Now you know who Launchpad McQuack is!
- A review of the new Pre-fix menu at Be Our Guest
Things I Like:
The Disney Food Blog has some great blog entries with all kinds of information, like reviews of restaurants or new food options, and lists of menus at Epcot festival booths. Be sure to check out the Youtube channel and Facebook page!