Hear from me and three of my Disney-est friends to talk about why we're excited about Disney (and refuse to get caught up in the anxiety and "what ifs" right now)!
Links to info mentioned in this episode:
- Defunctland is a "YouTube series discussing the history of extinct theme park and themed entertainment experiences"
- Rob Plays is another great Disney youtube channel
- Please go follow Joe Rohde on Instagram, especially if you love Animal Kingdom
- If you miss Disney at home, you should definitely make some Disney recipes, like the Garden Grill Sticky Buns or some Mickey Waffles (especially if you're making mini-waffles using this Mickey waffle maker, which I totally own and love!)
- Listen to Danny's podcast and follow him on Twitter! Plus, listen to his previous episodes where he told us all about being an Orlando local, and we discussed visiting Disney while avoiding kids.
- Find Courtney's agency The Travel Ladies on Facebook, and check out her agent page here!
- Follow [Lauren on instagram](www.instagram.com/lmnorris1221) to see her adorable puppies, or listen to her previous episodes about her Disney wedding, traveling to Disney while pregnant, and traveling to Disney with an infant!
Do you have a Disney World or Disneyland trip coming up? Head over to my "Submit a Trip" page to find out how to send me your trip info! It's super easy, I promise.