Hear all about Ashley's 3 generation family trip to Walt Disney World, staying at the Dolphin!
Links to info mentioned this episode:
- Read more about the family suites that Ashley and her mom used while staying at The Dolphin
- A summary of the benefits guests get while staying at the Swan and Dolphin (note that while guests do get transporation between parks, they do not get to use the Magical Express)
- A bunch of info about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Was anyone else super distracted by hearing about the Pumpkin Waffle Sundae? Oh, yeah, me neither.
- Creature Comforts was where they ate for breakfast in Animal Kingdom. (Fun fact - it's really a Starbucks. Did you know that there's a Starbucks in every park? You can find more info about how to find them all here!)
- Here's a snapshot of what Ashley's trip planning template looks like:
Things I Like:
The Keys to the Kingdom tour at Magic Kingdom was awesome! You get to go down into the Utilidor, which was really cool. We definitely enjoyed it and highly recommend it to anyone who loves Disney and likes the "behind the scenes" aspect of the Disney tours.