Ep 45: Julie's First Timer WDW Trip
January 27th, 2020 · 1 hr 30 mins
About this Episode
Hear all about Julie's family trip to Walt Disney World, staying at the Polynesian, the Dolphin and the Yacht Club!
Links to info mentioned in this episode:
- Here's some great info if you're Interested in staying Club Level or learning more about purchasing additional fastpasses!
- The Fruit and Nutella Waffle is far and away my favorite snack at Disney World!
- Here's how to book the Grand One Yacht if you're interested in a quiet cruise around the lagoon
- Adding a "personality chip" is a fun way to customize your droids that you build in Galaxy's Edge!
- You can find the collapsible umbrella stroller they used on Amazon or other sites
Travel Agent Info
- Mackenzie's page on Perfect Story Travel: http://www.perfectstorytravel.com/mackenzie
- Mackenzie's Facebook page: http://facebook.com/dreamsmagicadventure
Do you have a Disney World or Disneyland trip coming up? Head over to my "Submit a Trip" page to find out how to send me your trip info! It's super easy, I promise.